Monday, May 18, 2009

My New Favorite Tea and New Pants...

I discovered that I now have a new favorite tea. Traditional Medicinals makes this tea to help with stress and tension and upset/nervous stomach and let me tell you "It Works"!! I suffer from terrible panic attacks and this tea has truely helped me. It tastes so wonderful too!! (I never had lavender in tea before drinking this and it is soooo wonderful). :) I will definatly be getting more of this.

My mama and I went to our local thrift store a few days ago and I ran across this Duck Tales child's bed sheet and knew we had to make some pajama pants out of them. We also found a pattern there for pants and *TaDa....Here they are. They are really big, but they are so comfy. (pretty funky too--just my style). haha. I think the copy right on the fabric said 1986. They are so cool!!


So now all that needs to be done is for me to slip on these pants and make a nice cuppa tea. Mmm.... Cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...