I have made a new list of summer goals this year. It goes a little something like this:
* Find more time to get outdoors
* Visit the farmers market more often (check out a few different ones as well)
* Try my hand at making my own homemade laundry soap
* Learn how to be more relaxed and just enjoy myself and my family
* Find more yummy real food recipes to try out
* Take more photographs!
* Read more (especially the Bible)
* Attend church more
* Visit the city more often
* Find a good homemade bread recipe
* Experiment with different teas for yummy iced tea!
* Find more toddler friendly/eco friendly crafts for my little one to do
* Sew more
* Get more organized
* Perhaps...make myself a new skirt. (yeah, I think thats a good idea *wink)
* To overall be more patient, kind, loving, and respecting.
(Of course this list is one that I would say is "ever growing and ever changing)
A new season always brings me a feeling of being able to start over. I love that. I hope your summer goals are all met this year. Have fun!