Tuesday, March 15, 2011
* Feeling excited that we actually started a garden this year dispite not having any acutal land to plant! (yay for containers!!)
* We are so excited about the warmer weather coming.
* The joy I'm feeling watching my boys grow and learn.
* Enjoying the fact that my business is taking off nicely! (never thought The Indigo Forest would be a reality!)
* Loving each and everyday, appriciating everyday the Lord has given my family and I.
* Wondering how I am going to do all that I want to in life...?
There is usually more on my mind then this....I just know there is! My mind is always racing a few steps ahead of what I am actually thinking. I'm here, and my mind is already gone, on to the next thing! It's hard to keep up with sometimes.
Posted by Kellie at 10:11 AM
Friday, March 4, 2011
Spring is fast approaching and I couldn't be happier. If fact, we've all been really happy! We have big plans for this spring & summer. We are busy deciding what to grow this year and getting many seeds started. We have also been outside playing and just embracing this warmer weather. I can just feel the many wonderful and exciting moments to come. I feel truly blessed in my life.