Friday, May 20, 2016

So I Married A Brewer.

A lot has changed since my last post in September of 2015 (sheesh, I'm a bad blogger!). 
One major life changing event that has occured within the last year is I found out I am expecting my fourth child. A girl! (or so they tell me.) Due in just a couple of months now. The other major change has been my husband switching careers. He got an incredible opportunity to become the head brewer for a local brewery, White Rabbit Brewery. To say he's happier than ever in his work would be an understatement. What started as a hobby, turned into an incredible passion to create delicious craft beer. So, I thought I'd give whoever is currently reading this, a little peek into our county's only brewery. I give you, White Rabbit. 







If you couldn't tell by looking at the pictures (and the name of the brewery itself...) The theme here is Alice In Wonderland!
Anywho, that's a small look into this awesome little place. 
I'm hoping to update more regularly, but who knows, you just might have to wait until this time next year. 
- K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...