Friday, September 25, 2015

Getting To Know The Blogger.


Many years ago in this little space of mine, I shared what I had then described as "interesting facts" about myself. Looking back, I'm not sure how interesting I was, just barely into my 20's with one child. Okay, I wasn't all that boring, but I admit, it was a little embarrasing to look back on. I figured it was time for an update of sorts. So if you're new to this blog and you have no clue who I am, perhaps this little list will help you get to know me better.

- I'll start with my name. Hello! I'm Kellie!
- I am the mama to 3 boys
- I am a Roman Catholic
- I have been writing on this little blog of mine since 2009
I am an amature photographer
- I am the owner of an Etsy shop (since 2010)
- I have suffered from severe rosacea since I was 18
 -I am a user of essential oils (this is my favorite company)
- I am a Whovian
- I prefer cloudy days over sunny days
- Next year, I will have been with my husband for half of my life! (feeling old people!)
- I looooove coffee
- I suffer from OCD
- I've struggled with my weight most of my adult life and I'm finding new inspiration for excepting myself the way I am
- On that note, I love to cook. (I think that's where my real problem lies....darn me and my magnificent kitchen abilities. lol)
- I was a vegetarian for 3 years
- Autumn is my favorite season
- I live in central North Carolina
- The mountains are my favorite place to be
- I could eat pizza everday
- Christmas and Halloween are my favorite holidays
- I love DIY projects

Okay, that is seriously all I could come up with for now. LAME.
If you feel so inclined to join me in a "Getting to know the blogger" post, please feel free to do so and then comment here and let me know you did! I would love to get to know some of you all as well.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...