Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Ton Of Updates...

Okay, I know its been a little while since I've updated, but my life has been really really hectic lately. We've been getting ready to move with my family, so that of course means lots and lots of packing and even more cleaning. Also I mentioned in previous posts that we were incubating chickens, well about a week and a half after all were born, and then all were dead. Unfourtunatly they didn't make it. So sad. And on that "sad" note, Our chinchilla died. She was suffering from some kind of intestinal problem we think and we tried to make arangements for her to be cared for, but she didn't stay long enough to make it. *tear. So its been a rough/busy couple of weeks. On a lighter note, we all had a wonderful Easter... (too much candy) And I hope you all did too. *Praise Jesus* . I wish everyone good health and mellow vibes. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...