Sunday, February 3, 2013

~Gratitude Sunday~

Today for the first time I'm joining Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude*Sunday
In Taryn's words: :

G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y
"{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}"



* My older sister, who I haven't seen in about 3 years is coming to visit tonight! (I can't tell you how grateful I am for that!

* To have my homemade elderberry syrup on hand during this bug we all have. 

* For yummy, yummy (did I mention yummy?) homemade cranberry-ginger bread!
(pictured above) 

* Being able to sleep in a little extra on the weekends

* Clean spaces! It feels so good when things are clean and organized

* Moments to myself. I had the opportunity to watch a most fascinating documentary on Redwood trees.

* Coffee!! 

* Awesome thrift store finds! I found the book Rediscovering Birth  by Sheila Kitzinger. It has the most lovely birth images! 

As always, I am very grateful for having God in my life! 

~Kellie~



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time with your sister.
    Hooray for elderberry syrup!

    ReplyDelete

Leave kind words here...