Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gratitude * Sunday


Today for the first time I'm joining Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude*Sunday
In Taryn's words: :

G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y
"{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}"


*So happy to be feeling this little baby inside me kick and move more and more each day.

*Finding moments, even though rare, to create for my shop.

*Finally making a big decision and getting it done. I feel so much more relaxed now.

*Having a friend offer to be my doula for my birth! I'm very excited about that.

*Being able to communicate with other pregnant women. It's always nice when someone knows just how you feel and what you're going through.

*As always, very grateful for everything the Lord as provided for my family and myself. Each day truly belongs to him.





5 comments:

  1. Hello Kellie,
    I am happy to have you join Gratitude Sunday! Thank you!

    Congrats on being pregnant. What an amazing experience to feel your little one moving around inside.

    Beautiful picture.

    Love, Taryn

    P.S. Love the Gratitude Sunday picture in your sidebar! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your link from Gratitude Sunday, I also wrote about finding time to create for my shop- such a challenge to do being a work from home mama and even more so for you with more than one little one at home :)
    annie @ montanasolarcreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Taryn! It is really an amazing feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post! Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice gratitude list, my two children are teens now, but I still remember how wonderful and miraculous it was to feel them moving and kicking around in my tummy. It is relaxing after making a big decision, and getting it done, I love that feeling. I look forward to checking out your shop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave kind words here...