Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some Exciting News!

**(Originally written on my other blog for my shop, The Indigo Forest)**

Sorry for my absence here on the blog and in my shop for that matter. I know it's been a couple of weeks since I've done my weekly "Thursday Pick Five", but I have a reason....a good reason why I have not been in this space much lately. A little over a week ago, my husband and I found out that we will be expecting our third child! I'm just about 6 weeks along, so very, very early. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and safe labor would be very much appreciated for our family and our new bundle to come! I know most people dont share the news this early, but it's a new life! It should be celebrated! So far I'm feeling wonderful...except for the fact that I have been crazy tired! I promise to get back to creating more as soon as my energy levels get back up, until then, please hang with me! : ) 


Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Well, congratulations - prayers have started, as requested! You'll be aware of the snags, since this is your third!

    Dropped by at Blogging Buddies and have already commented on your Shop blog. However, was unable to follow you, but hope to do so here, if I find the right place! Am a bit hazy on this social media lark!

    Maybe, you'd like to visit my blog as well? It's at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com, and I post there about the plush toys I make, mend and otherwise create. Hope to see you there sometime, and if you'd Follow us too, that would be great!

    Good luck! Isobel

    ReplyDelete

Leave kind words here...