Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer's End...


Ah, Just feast your eyes on that! Summer is almost over and even though the days of outdoor grilling will continue around here, looking at these photos just reminds me of how summer is coming to an end. (And yes, it was a chance for me to share with you my food photography obsession...lol). I am very much looking foward to the cooler weather and days spent inside baking, crafting, cooking, learning, and so much more. And hopefully even more time spent outside as well. At the end of the week, my family and I will be taking a trip to Old Salem here in NC for their Homeschool Days. I am very excited and hope to share many pictures with you. Stay tuned!
http://www.oldsalem.org/homeschool-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...