Thursday, September 10, 2009

Suprise No More!!

Well I happy to tell all that I found out what I am having. I really thought I could keep myself from wanting to know. I thought it would be really neat if I found out at birth, but I just couldn't do it. I just had to know. And I'm happy to announce that its a..............................BOY!! My husband and I were totally shocked!! My whole family in fact was convinced it was going to be a girl. I liked the idea of that. Shopping for really cute little girly outfits, sewing my own, a little sister for Liam, but oh well. I am equally excited its a boy. Now Liam will have a little brother to play with and since I'm already experienced with boys, thats another plus. I just want the baby to be healthy and happy. (which so far, he is!!) I just can't wait to see his little face. Will he look like me? his daddy? or Liam? I just can't wait. : ) Well, I'm halfway to seeing him. I can't believe this pregnancy is already half over with. Wishing everyone a great day.

Turtle Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...