Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mmmm...

I've been experimenting with food lately....(Gee, like I always do). And I have been trying to perfect my tofu cooking skills. I found this recipe for blackened (spice) tofu. And it was to be grilled, well I decided to try grilling it on the George Foreman....yes, the George Foreman. And well....It gave it nice black marks, but hardly gave it a nice crispy outer later...so I decided to bake it for a little while.....That hardly did anything either...so I decided to put a little olive oil in a pan and fry it just to crisp up the outside of the tofu. And after the 3 way cooking method ... it turned out pretty darned tasty. So here is is, my 3 way tofu. (Before)
(After)---I took the tofu and made burritos out of it....complete with homemade guacamole, salsa, and some Tofutti sour cream (Guac & Salsa courtesy of my mother).

We had asian last night and my mom whipped up one of my favorite foods... Vegetarian egg rolls. sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood.


Oh and remember these? HAYSTACKS!! I haven't had these since kindergarted so I decided to make some with the "crunchy noodles" (lol) that we had leftover from our asian feast. They brought me back.



And of course I had to include a picture of my man....my little man that is. Isn't he just so handsome? More pictures to come folks on my husband and my new project. HULA HOOPS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...